Thursday, July 15, 2004

Global PR Blog Week 1.0, prototype?


When Trevor Cook asked me, along with other PR bloggers, if I wanted to participate in an online conference I accepted without much thought. After all, it was a chance for publicity, and that is my work. But as time drew closer it became clear that it would be a very big deal indeed, and once Global PR Blog Week 1.0 opened I was blown away by the quality of the posts.

If this works for flacks, and clearly it does, it will work for other groups: software developers, teachers, dog trainers, any group with a common interest and internet access. In fact, you could even make a living organizing this sort of event. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Constantin Basturea, are you listening? You may do very well out of this. You certainly deserve it.

No comments: